Thread: Did the New Update Change the Trackpad Sensitivity on Blackberry Torch

Did the New Update Change the Trackpad Sensitivity on Blackberry Torch

My friend is using the Blackberry touch from the past three month and now he has done with the updating of his mobile phone. After the updating done successfully on his mobile phone, he is able to get the satisfied performance but the problem is that the phone trackpad has become more sensitive. He don't know after updating how the setting of the trackpad has changed. So now I need a proper solution guide my friend about how he could change his setting of the trackpad of his mobile phone.

Re: Did the New Update Change the Trackpad Sensitivity on Blackberry Torch

If you are looking for the setting of the sensitivity of the trackpad of your Blackberry mobile phone then you have to go to the option from the home screen of your phone and then scroll down to the option and select the screen/keyboard option and then atlast you will find the trackpad in which you will be having the two option setting one is for horizontal trackpad and the other one for vertical trackpad just change the sensitivity for both the option and you will find the changes in your mobile phone trackpad sensitivity.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It doesn't seems to have any changes in the sensitivity setting of the trackpad in my Blackberry mobile phone when I did the updating of my mobile phone but anyhow you are looking for the changes in the trackpad sensitivity then just go to the option of your mobile phone and then in that you will find the typing and input in which you will find your trackpad sensitivity then you need to change the horizontal and vertical sensitivity and save the setting.

I was also facing the same problem after updating my Blackberry mobile phone and was having the more sensitivity on the trackpad on my mobile phone. But as I followed your instruction of setting the sensitivity of the trackpad then I was able to get the previous sensitivity done on my mobile phone which was very helpful to get solve with my trackpad sensitivity problem.

As you are having the updating of your mobile phone then you should switch off your mobile phone and then remove the battery of your phone and reinsert the mobile phone and then switch on the mobile phone then you might not face the problem of changing the sensitivity of the trackpad of your mobile phone as most of the time updating your mobile phone does not make changes in the setting of the trackpad sensitivity.

The updating of the Blackberry mobile phone sometimes changes the setting of the trackpad sensitivity for which it can be changed from the option menu of your mobile phone from the screen and keyboard option and then you have to make sure that when you have selected the icon and when selected you won't able to move left or right and to unselected the icon you need to move the cursor down which seems that your trackpad sensitivity is working fine.