Thread: Cannot send pictures taken with camera through BBM on Blackberry torch 9800

Cannot send pictures taken with camera through BBM on Blackberry torch 9800

I am having the new Blackberry Touch 9800 mobile phone in which I am not able to send the pictures which is taken by the camera using the Blackberry messenger and whereas in my old Blackberry mobile phone I used to resize my picture and then send it using the messenger. But in this Blackberry messenger I am only able to access my photo and have zooming on it but not able to send it to the other email address. So I need to now how I would get fix with this problem.

Re: Cannot send pictures taken with camera through BBM on Blackberry torch 9800

I am having the same problem in my Blackberry mobile phone and I was not able send any images from the BBM for which I open the Blackberry Messenger and then open the contact into it to which I need to send the images and then slid out the mobile phone keyboard on which at the bottom of the screen you will find the attachment icon and then you just need to press the paperclip by which I was able to send the image to the other user.

It seems that you are having the trouble with the sending of the pictures to the Blackberry Messenger and to get fix with this problem you need to first open the BBM contact on your mobile phone and then on the paper clip in which you have ti click on the file and then select the media card of your mobile phone and browse to the camera images and select the images you want to send and then click on the send. The image will be sent to the user which I has been selected.

As I am also having the same Blackberry mobile phone in which I also have to face the problem of sending the images using the Blackberry Messenger. I was not able to send the camera picture as the camera pics are saved with the default name provided by your phone so you just rename the picture name and then save it in your memory card and then try to send it to the Blackberry Messenger then you might not having the problem with the sending of the camera pictures.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's