Thread: Acer Aspire 4810T issue with Graphic

Acer Aspire 4810T issue with Graphic

I have an Acer Aspire 4810T laptop and the problem is that I get distorted image. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out so that I can make the desired change which will be better. I use Windows 7. Hope to get a better solution for the same which will be helpful.

Re: Acer Aspire 4810T issue with Graphic

It could be that the system may have been upgraded with Windows 7. So in order to process out well by getting a desired change I would suggest you to process out by functioning or making the implementation that is required. Do work well by getting or making a clean install of the operating system that is needed. I hope this will be helpful for you and function as needed. Check out.

I hope you can make the implementation which will be helpful for you. All you need to do is to get processed that is get the graphic card driver which will be helpful for you. I hope this should be better. Then make the desired changes to make the reinstallation of the driver which will be better for you. So get the implementation that is required. So work well which is required.

Make the implementation well that is get the driver to be installed well under safe mode and function as required. The mode do not have high features which will be better. This will then make the desired aspect to be processed well. Work well as needed and it will easily get install without and problem. So process for the change that is required. You may get the issue to be sorted.

There could be a compatibility issue and you can perform for the change well. All you need to do is to check as processed that is right click on the installer.exe file and then make the implementation to be function that is required. Under the properties section choose Windows Xp compatible mode and process well as required. This will be better and can make the aspect to be functioned.

Another aspect through which you can make the thing to work well is by removing the driver that is been installed from the control panel option and then check well that is essential. Make the installation of new updated pack of the same and work well which is needed. This will be better for you and make the desired aspects to be functioned.