Thread: Keyboard issue with Acer 5532

Keyboard issue with Acer 5532

I have a Acer 5532 laptop and it is been installed Windows 7. I have connected an Apple bluetooth keyboard but the problem is that it is not functioning well. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out which will be better as needed. So do look out and process which will be helpful and make the implementation that is needed.

Re: Keyboard issue with Acer 5532

The problem is that I am not able to perform for the change that is required. The driver may have been causing the issue. It could be that the driver is not able to perform well as required. You need to get the new pack of the driver and then make the installation well which will be better. So in order to perform well for the thing it will be helpful for the change and function out as required.

In order to get the changes to be performed well which is needed that you need to reinstall the application for the driver which will be helpful as required. You may then be able to process for the change that is required. So do work that is needed. You may then be able to get sort of the change which will be helpful for you. So do work and function out which is essential. Reinstallation will be better.

Work out well by installing the driver that is required. All you need to do is to make the installation of the pack well under safe mode. This will be helpful for you. Safe mode do not have much of the embedded aspects which is needed. You will then be able to get the things to get implemented. It will be better. So run the system in safe mode and then install the driver.

Update the driver which will be beneficial for you. I hope you may then be able to perform well for the change that is required. It will be helpful and you can make the changes to be worked. The driver for the device needs to be updated in order to get the system to be compatible well. I hope this will surely help you out well for the change that is required.

There is another way through which you can make the application to be supported well. All you need to do is to check out by getting the application or the driver to be installed well under the Windows Xp compatible mode and then look out for the conclusion. Right click on the installer.exe file and then under the properties tab choose Windows Xp compatible mode. Restart the system and then work well.

Try out by performing a clean boot process. It will surely help you out for making the aspects to get sort well. Check out for the same. All you need to do is to choose Hide all Microsoft service from the selective startup tab. Now disable the service and the process well as needed. Do check and make it process as required. It will be helpful.