Thread: BlackBerry Torch 9800 Text Messaging problem

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Text Messaging problem

I have brought the new Blackberry Torch mobile phone which I am using from the past one week and was quite satisfied with its performance. But recently I have started to face the problem with the messaging in my mobile phone. When I receive the text message and go to view the notification then it just takes me to the halfway of the message conversation besides taking me to the new part of the message. So, I need to know how I could solve my problem.

Re: BlackBerry Torch 9800 Text Messaging problem

I was having the same problem with my Blackberry mobile phone but with different model number. So to get solve with this problem just tried to remove the battery and reinsert it and if this does not fix your problem then just try to update your mobile phone software. The updating of the software will always solve your problem. I tried it on my phone and got fix with the problem so just you also make an attempt on your phone it might help you also to get solve with your problem.

As you are having the problem with the text messaging in your mobile phone for which you can get the operating system of your mobile phone is not updated. So just try to update your OS updated from the website of the Blackberry and then install it in your phone. As with the successful installation of the update done on your mobile phone you have to reboot your mobile phone and by doing the update you may be able to get solve out your problem.

It seems that you are having the problem with your mobile phone messaging application and so you can go for the download of the new instant messaging application for your Blackberry mobile phone from the website of the Blackberry in the category of the support and this application provided you with the sending and receiving the messages in proper manner.