Thread: What to do about "unread" emails on Blackberry Torch Smartphone

What to do about "unread" emails on Blackberry Torch Smartphone

I am having the Blackberry Torch mobile phone in which I am facing with the trouble with my email alerts. The problem is that when I read the new mail or delete it from my computer but still it is showing in my Blackberry mail box but I am able to get my new mail properly on my mobile phone. I am not able to find it out that what is wrong in my mobile phone. So now I want to know the proper solution to get solve with my problem.

Re: What to do about "unread" emails on Blackberry Torch Smartphone

It seems that you are having the problem with the mails in your mobile phone that actually depends on the what type of email service you are using. So you just have to set your email setting on your mobile phone properly or try to reset the setting of your mobile phone mail which will help you to get your problem solve of your Blackberry mobile phone.

If you are facing with the problem with the mail in your mobile phone then you need to check your mobile phone setting done properly and this can be done by getting on the home screen and then clicking on the setup icon on your mobile phone then in the setup section you have to click on the email account icon and then set the screen of your mobile phone with your email id and password and then you will get the confirmation message if the setup is done successfully.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

In order to set the email account for your Blackberry mobile phone you are having the two option that is the Internet Mail Account in which you can use for the one or more existing email account user and the other option is the Enterprise Account in which the administration will provide you with the enterprise activation password and this option can be used with the device for the email account using on the Blackberry Enterprise Server.

As you are trying to set the internet email account on your Blackberry device then you make sure that after the setup is done properly on your mobile phone then you need to have the contact done with your wireless service provider. If you are able to get the email problem with your mobile phone then you need to make sure that your service of the phone is not getting disconnected. You can also fix your problem by just downloading the instant messenger from the website of the Blackberry.