Thread: Desktop Manager not recognizing device connected

Desktop Manager not recognizing device connected

I have a problem. I've just updated my blackberry from version 173 has 9500_4.7.0.173.exe with AppLoader. No worries to the re installation of the backup, but there blocking. So I opened the desktop manager to attempt a reinstall of the backup-LoaderBackup. I put is in "My Documents" when I connect the BB via USB, Vista recognizes it as an external drive ( completely empty), but Desktop manager does not "see":
    "Terminal connected (PIN): No"
    - I did check "USB" as the connection type in the Desktop Manager.
    - The mass memory is auto activated in the options of blackberry.
    I lost all my contacts. Someone has an idea to solve this problem and find my contacts? I am willing to try a reinstall of Desktop manager, but what file should I reinstall (URL)? Will it compatible with version 173 of the terminal?
    Thank you.

Re: Desktop Manager not recognizing device connected

RIM has put everything that is done best to provide the user with the best possible telephone conversations. The quality of the speaker is really excellent, it remains perfectly audible sound in any environment. We can further optimize comfort thanks to an audio equalizer that allows you to set if you want more acute or more bass. The microphone is no exception, and provides clear sound for the listener. The external speaker, or rather the two external speakers are extremely powerful and provide clear sound. The speakerphone mode is perfectly usable, even at the other end of a piece you will always hear your caller (the question is rather whether it will hear you always).

BlackBerry Desktop Manager is a tool for managing emails, calendars and multimedia files to BlackBerry devices. The software includes a group of applications designed to sync a BlackBerry with business or personal email accounts, calendars from applications on your computer. The interface of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager provides easy access to all the integrated tools. It includes the ability to transfer files and multimedia applications, and a backup function and restoration.

RIM has download a new version of its BlackBerry Desktop ManagerA synchronization utility to its smartphones [1.0.4 - 33 MB - Mac OS X 10.5 - U.S. - Free]. Changes or innovations are not specified but we can at least bet on compatibility with the new model Torch and the BlackBerry OS 6. Several sheets also refers to this update to fix bugs synchronization.

The synchronization software for Mac BlackBerry Desktop Manager has been made available in beta ago few weeks. RIM hoped to make up a large portion of Mac users who, for lack of synchronization utility BlackBerry effective on the Mac, look to the iPhone. If until now we had to settle for BlackBerry Media Sync beta only allows the transfer of its iTunes library, now that RIM is launching the final version for Mac BlackBerry Desktop Manager, a full synchronization utility. BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac can handle iTunes lists, calendars, contacts, notes and tasks. It is also possible to add or remove applications on the BlackBerry to update the operating system and perform backups and restores. Like the iPhone OS 3.0, these backups can be encrypted.