Thread: Lost my Application Center on my blackberry Storm

Lost my Application Center on my blackberry Storm

I am happy owner of a BlackBerry Storm with a flat SFR Illimythics. The update of this was done directly with the desktop software in .78, so everything is fine! except the Application Center, which is completely untraceable. I everything works fine but will you help me? Where can I find this icon? I will like to use the application center and then install software, etc. Please suggest.
    Thank you in advance.

Re: Lost my Application Center on my blackberry Storm

You make on http://mobileemail.vodafone.in/. in your pc.
    - You type in your username and your password if you have not created you in with a PIN of your laptop that you find in options> status. And if the site tells you that your PIN is already made so that you've never identify or create an account to be called SFR it gives you your ID (which is what happened to me) .
    - After identifying you access your space "blackberry" on the left you a menu where there are trademark "service books" you click on it and you click on "send service books".

At least that what comes out copies of the next screen touchscreen smartphone brand webzine published by the Crackberry. Scheduled to be unveiled at the announcement of the new version 4.7 of the Blackberry OS system, this "Application Center" should allow to search, list and install or update all the programs that are compatible with the platform Mobile RIM.

BlackBerry with an OS (operating system) 4.2.1 or higher. The official release is scheduled for March and if you're application developers, note that you can submit your applications now and 80% of revenues generated by your application will end up in your pocket (against 70% at Apple ...). The server that centralizes information on the various proposed software will be managed by RIM, which can then provide its client / server solution partners to different operators. Those are they who will choose which software will be referenced on the "Call Center" or offered as an update. Besides the program will automatically check every day if updates of currently installed programs have been published.

I'm still puzzled as to why BlackBerry App World are preloaded But Application Center does. Having both seems redundant, but why not ditch Application Center? What you can download the BlackBerry App World and have access to thousands of applications that are available for your BlackBerry. PCF currently has a list of these applications here: Mobile Apps - BlackBerry. The BlackBerry Storm 2 is a great phone. Many people who already have a Storm will be updated, I'm sure. There will be many first time users will love the features of this phone. RIM has really listened to what people wanted a phone this time. They continue to multiply quality phones that will make many people happy with their purchase.