Thread: Starting camera causes Strom 2 (9520) to crash

Starting camera causes Strom 2 (9520) to crash

I just bought a blackberry Storm SFR. I try to start the camera to take some photos of examples but there is always the announcement: The camera can not start, please close other applications and try again. I tried turning off and back on the Storm but I can never start the camera. Is there anyone who encounters the same problem as me? Or if not, can you tell me how to troubleshoot this problem. Thank you very much.

Re: Starting camera causes Strom 2 (9520) to crash

Most of the BlackBerry when the habit has really practical use for messages, files, camera. You have to be patient when the branch is often the computer has bugs but it works. Its time I had a problem the screen is completely blocked half of the screen was black but hey just had to remove the battery and it was good. Once a month the battery drains very quickly, so I must lift the battery and I spend an eraser on the gold part to reset oxydans or something like that but it works after that.

The Storm 2 is doing well without more functions Multimedia. You can listen to music, Watch Videos and take Photos. But we feel very quickly that they are not the strengths of the BlackBerry, the menu provides a feeling of emptiness. However, taking pictures works well, although the quality (3.2 megapixels) is not exceptional, especially in low light (sensor). Video capture mode, you can zoom in and zoom out directly on the touch screen, practice. Another thing, you can record, pause, continue shooting. The phone will generate a single file with the "assembly" of your different takes. And that I like.

The qualities of the Storm: excellent ergonomics of the keyboard allows fast entry, contextual menus with a great sense to use the best self-correcting market, and multitasking capabilities Unsurpassed build quality. And note in passing that the Storm2 is not alone in being new, its operating system, BlackBerry OS, is also moving from version 4.7 to 5.0. What makes the improvements now come from the camera, sometimes the software.