Thread: Blackberry Desktop Manager Hangs since v6.0.0.43 loaded

Blackberry Desktop Manager Hangs since v6.0.0.43 loaded

I am having one issue with the Phone of mine which is hanging a lot while working with the Blackberry Desktop Manager. When am trying to sync my Blackberry phone with the MS Outlook. Blackberry Desktop Manager hangs. I am not getting it work with the system of mine. So if you are having any solution then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Blackberry Desktop Manager Hangs since v6.0.0.43 loaded

I think that the issue which you are getting is with Blackberry Desktop Manager 6. As i was having the same problem with the Blackberry Desktop Manager 6 which hangs on my phone. So i have just downgraded the same with the Version 5 and now i am not getting any issue with the same. If you can then also go with the same and work with the issue.

I think that the issue which you getting is with the software that you have installed into the system of yours. I have gone through the same problem and let me tell you that this can be resolve with the help of the re-installation of the Blackberry Desktop Manager. Just try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.

I am not sure but i wanted to tell you that if you install the latest firmware of the mobile and then try to use the Desktop Manager version 6. It might be possible that the Phone's firmware is not working with the issue of mine. I think that the issue can be resolved with the help of the same. Also let me know whether it is working for you or not.

If nothing is working for you and getting the issue with the same then i will advise you to contact the Blackberry regarding the issue which you are getting to work with. As they are the developer and having the knowledge regarding the issue which you are going through. So ask for the help to the Blackberry and work with the issue.

First of all thanks to all for helping me out with the idea they are having. But let me tell you that i have got one thing working for me. I have followed the advise of downgrading of the version of the software and the issue got resolved and not i am not getting any problem with the same. I will update this if found more problem.