Thread: Acer Aspire 5810tg Windows xp problem with wifi

Acer Aspire 5810tg Windows xp problem with wifi

I have a big problem with my acer (laptop). I have a light on my computer that indicates whether the wifi is on and connected, but this one goes off every 10 seconds which cause internet disconnection. That makes him even as I type this message is more than FRUSTRATING! This is not at all due to my modem and my internet connection because all other computers are working well except this one and I am doing test with other people to check it.

Re: Acer Aspire 5810tg Windows xp problem with wifi

Often caused problems are also RAM. If you have some to leave one and enter it in turn to each slot. Before you try to run all the cubes must be removed and cleaned from dust and the memory slot itself. Contact the memory can be washed with alcohol (the same we do with the graphics card and its slot).

the failure of the computer may be powder, which is statically indifferent. Therefore, should be regularly sucked into your computer. Be sure to remove the dirt, using a (preferably) compressed air, the lungs of the resort. Dust should be removed completely from the electronics area. Then restart the application hopefully this will definitely help you to fix this issue.

I have an Acer Aspire Timeline 5810T and I'm happy! I used it yesterday at the beach and my eye, however, lasted less than 6 hours, but may not depend on the notebook, considering that: - the sea was 35 degrees - I was wrong and I tried to put drivers on Windows Vista to XP by mistake - Also by doing this everything is ok, but if I press the button on the windows opening dvd freezes and I have to reset everything, but I think my trouble comes from the driver. Please help.

Unfortunately, I am sorry to give you a disappointment, but the block of your PC when you push the button to open the drawer is not dependent on problems that you described, but it is a defect related to the lack of some software (driver or program) that when you reinstall the machine, you can not understand what is (probably missing is on the site, either when creating the recovery DVDs). If you restore the PC with its Windows Vista Home everything works.

I tried to install Windows XP and Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate, I installed all the correct drivers for the versions, but the problem remains the same. How to push the button the computer hangs. Acer now has not been able to give me any solution. Ignore what the software to install.