Thread: FM transmitter for Blackberry

FM transmitter for Blackberry

I am having the Blackberry 9500 mobile phone and wanted to know whether there is any FM transmitter is compatible with this phone. I have gone through the some of the Fm Transmitter for the iPhone but not getting any for the Blackberry. Does this iPhone will be compatible with the Blackberry 9500 series phone? Any guidance may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: FM transmitter for Blackberry

You can go with the Stereo Jack which is having the ability to run the FM on the Phone of your. Just plug the Blackberry phone of yours to the Stereo jack and after that you can get it working with the same. I have gone through same and it is working with me. So if you can then go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

You can go with the Bluetooth Fm transmitter which you can get it working with the device of yours. Bluetooth transmitter can work with the device of yours via bluetooth. You can also go with the below given link which is having the detail of the same. Hope this will help you with the same.
    Bluetooth to fm transmitter

There are lots of FM transmitter hands-free car kit for BlackBerry are available in the Online shopping portal which are offering the great deal with this kind of stuff. I have gone through the one but can not give you the link which is having the detail about the same. Search on Google regarding the same and see whether it is working your device or not.

If nothing is working with the issue which you are going through and wanted to get it working with the issue of yours then you have to contact the Blackberry regarding the same and see whether it is working with the issue of yours or not. So contact the Blackberry support team and ask for the solution of then same .