Thread: Acer aspire 5740g overheating

Acer aspire 5740g overheating

I have a big problem with my Acer aspire 5740g laptop. it is now 2 months old and lately it keeps crashing. I think it is just too hot and the laptop will not cool. I have the back of already placed a little higher so that it can be "released" better. Can this go on but I can do anything? Is it really that cool? Can you fix this? For help, I would be very grateful.

Re: Acer aspire 5740g overheating

It is possible that the inner part of your laptop over time, might be clogged with dirt, the air flow is not guaranteed. Since then it helps tighten and tidy just blow through. Or the fans have become weak with age and bring no more power. So i would suggest you to get this problem resolved by simply getting the fans changed.

One important thing is the use of the notebook to control the temperature of the processor. Because of the small size of these computer processor is particularly susceptible to overheating. This is why we must protect itself in every way and always keep temperatures under control. These procedures are divided into two branches: physical operations software and analyze them one by one.

It appears as the fan is in direct contact with the desk (important: do not try to put it on your legs) you can use the media to ensure that the fan is not obstructed and PC to "breathe" I recommend wood supports a good insulator because it is ... maybe if you want to make the media more "comfortable" (this for those who think that the PC is alive) cover it with cardboard. These supports can be high by 3 / 4 cm up just enough for air to pass in order to cool the fan. This will surely help you to fix this issue.

You should use only these drivers as far as possible, since many manufacturers use specially modified driver. It helps you also not to load a driver for Intel just because this is new and you think that it also has to be better. This driver would not be mentioned namely, the special adaptation of the manufacturer of your notebook. Should you, not just the drivers have installed on your notebook with were I would install the system and use the original driver.