Thread: Lg kp 500 Touch pad problem

Lg kp 500 Touch pad problem

LG KP 500 touch screen does not working properly.When i touch to screen it does not work properly. touch screen of LG KP 500 too slow. If u touch continously on screen LG KP 500 it perform operatio randomly but not proper. touch screen performance is also poor. How it can be solved?Please help.

Re: Lg kp 500 Touch pad problem

HI,I have also LG KP 500 phone. When i use it , some time i have to face same problem but i change my touch screen setting and now it work properly. To change setting use your LG KP 500 phone manual.There are all details that will help you to change setting of your phone and check touch sensitivity and reset it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hello,I have touch screen mobile but it nokia model.I will suggest you that,just buy nokio model because performance of nokio is too good. nokio model touch screen also work fast and too sencitive. Nokio model are also user friendly and easy to use. so i think so you go for nokio model so you will get good performance.

hi, you have LG KP 500 touch screen mobile and its touch performance is not well to use na. Don't you think keypad mobile are easy to handle and use as compare to touch mobile? I have keypad mobile. keypad mobile is well to handle, easy to use and less in prise. Touch mobile always create a problem when you are going to type message and also it take too much time to type message. So think on it.
    Last edited by Simond; 07-10-2010 at 08:38 AM.

hey, Just change your touchpad screen.If your mobile is old and you use it roughly so why are you wasting your money on old phone to repair it. Otherwise bye new mobile phone. You will get new mobile model in market. If after repair it will work properly so you go for repair. If your friend have mobile knowledge so show him and ask him what exact problem is.