Thread: Acer aspire desktop x3300 display problem

Acer aspire desktop x3300 display problem

it's been a while since my pc did more icons on my desktop, explorer is running well, even via the Task Manager, or in safe mode, I tried to scan my pc Nothing, I used Ccleaner and removed software testing, but nothing to do, I found no solution. Any body familiar about this problem can also help me to get rid of this problem. Nothing is displayed no icon and no bare spot I am forced to cancel service process explorer.exe and then run it manually to display the desktop and the bare spot.

Re: Acer aspire desktop x3300 display problem

It's just because you do not see more icons or taskbar when a program is in conflict with explorer.exe and then it is simply corrupt. Hence it would be better to get your windows repaired. i would advice you to repair your windows using the recovery cd. Hopefully this will definitely help you to get this application resolved.

You gotta watch what software starts automatically when you start your operating system Windows XP, you can see that with a free program like CCleaner or Starup mecanic. Find the name of the program you installed just before the bug occurs. You can also transfer all that is useless if you take some beating.

An easy solution is to create a new user account from Control Panel, it could remove the locale that makes your program explorer.exe bugger. Or at least he will be activated on your new session. Check the list of Windows Services Start => Control Panel => Administrative Tools => services. if a newly installed service does not create a Bug.

I would suggest you to Start in safe mode (F8 during boot before Windows XP bootscreen xp) If the problem is still in safe mode then there is a real problem because the program that bugger your GUI is housed initialized in the system programs for all users and even in administrator mode. If it still does not reference a response here I will find other solutions.

I have a PC that has the same problem at startup not on the desktop or taskbar or icon, more when I run explorer.exe from the task manager I launch the file explorer and even if I kill explorer.exe in the process, the problem still exists. what is the problem behind this anyone has a solution for this. What is the problem. Please help me in this matter..