Thread: Acer Aspire One shut down issue

Acer Aspire One shut down issue

I have installed Windows Xp on my Acer Aspire One which is directly shutting down on logging on Windows. Actually it can log into Windows but after only few minutes, it automatically shuts off. I don't what it the problem with this laptop but there is no error message about shutting down. Anyone with any advice/help would be appreciated.

Re: Acer Aspire One shut down issue

I have already started on the detection automaitic TLD and it's good I choose all the drivers I needed. But tampering with a little more on the internet I found why I cannot do it. This was just the overheating of my CPU and when it reaches a certain temperature, by default, Windows turns off the system so here I merely have a little disappointed and AC will be good.

I suggest you to try to boot your laptop from the safe mode of your windows operating system. When you boot up your windows laptop then keep on pressing the F8 key which will take you to the Windows Booting Options where you can select for the Safe Mode with or without Networking. Most probably you would be able to log in with the safe mode but still it is not guaranteed.

I tried everything, looked and looked closely at several similar problems on acer. But it did not work any solution is given, nothing works. I think a hardware problem of overheated style of resistance or transistor from the power plug. Because nothing warms up (or CPU or graphics card or hard drive) when plugged in and everything works normally on battery power. Even when I'm in the bios and windows did not start it this cut.

I noticed this problem several times without breaking never too early to understand the origin ... my wife was the face and told me that I'd be doing and that at that price, it is not surprising . And then, by dint of searching the net, think the problem was with my wife understood that the concern is out of standby and now the fan will no longer trigger. The processor heats up and the PC shuts off automatically, I think, to protect themselves. So we deactivated any standby or hibernation .... it has "never" in all possible values for this type of configuration. I also spent the BIOS version v1.25.