Thread: How to transfer file from PC to Blackberry Storm

How to transfer file from PC to Blackberry Storm

I desire to transfer picture files, music, excel and word documents from my laptop or mac to my Blackberry storm. I do not have a supplementary SD card so I assume it’s the identical card that came with the phone.I have bluetooth keen up and paired to my laptop and my Mac but it does not distinguish the blackberry for a number of causes and I did set up the storm to be familiar. I have tried the pocketmac and music sync programs and can get neither to work. So, please tell me what is the problem with the phone or with the application that I am using.

Re: How to transfer file from PC to Blackberry Storm

If you want to transfer the audio files and other data from the blackberry storm to the laptop or any other computer then you will require the Blackberry Desktop Manager software for that. So first you need to download these software from the blackberry website and then try to sync the phone and the laptop to transfer the data that will resolve your issue of the data transfer in the blackberry storm.

You have a pair of options as far as receiving the media to and from in the phone and in the laptop. I believe the first mainly important part is where you desire to put it on the device. The Blackberry device memory is used to drive the requirements of the phone and all the applications so you can do what you require to when you wish for. The extra complimentary memory in the device the faster and additional responsive the phone. If you start putting music and videos etc. In the device memory, then in effect you are cutting the immediate access pool of memory and will finally affect the basic functions. So the most excellent place to put that data is on the media card. Think of the media card as the chosen warehouse for the files you want to store. I just checked I have 550 songs on my Blackberry and it takes up 1.2gb of media card space

There are two options available to transfer the data from the blackberry storm to the laptop that is one from the bluetooth and the other from the data cable that you get with the blackberry phone at the time of the purchase. In both the cases you will require a blackberry desktop manager that will mange the transfer of the data, so you have to download the BB Desktop Manager from the BB website and your issue will be resolved.

To transfer the data from the phone to the to the laptop first connect your blackberry storm mobile phone to the laptop with the help of the data cable or by using the bluetooth. After that on the laptop open the Blackberry Desktop Manager, click on the Media to select it. Then In the Media manger section on the screen click start, finally select one of the following options as Manage Pictures, Manage Videos, Manage Music. Finally in the left pane click the folder tab and drag the files and folder that you want to transfer from the blackberry storm to the laptop or vice versa.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"