Thread: Acer Aspire One AOA110 ZG5 Graphics Issue

Acer Aspire One AOA110 ZG5 Graphics Issue

I am having an Acer Aspire One AOA110 ZG5 laptop on which i was facing the battery problem. I did a BIOS update and all went okay but then it shows some weird screen with the excessive yellow and bright blue color. I have got bored by watching this colorful screen which is not readable at all. Please help me to solve this graphic problem.

Re: Acer Aspire One AOA110 ZG5 Graphics Issue

There are two types of configurations to check for a nice RBR. Firstly the graphics options of RBR in itself (as you have done to change the resolution). At this point you can adjust the resolution (the largest food offered) and in the advanced options you can adjust the quality of graphics (again, put every level). Then you have the settings of your graphics card. There are chances that there are game profiles.

In the NVIDIA Control Panel, go to "Manage 3D settings". There are 2 tabs: global settings (typically for all applications not 3D) and program settings. In the second tab (program settings), you must go and see if there is a richardburnsrally.exe or richardburnsrallye_sse.exe; richardburnsrally_nosse.exe or drop-down list. If they are not, it means that when RBR starts, the graphics card uses the default settings (global settings tab). If they are, you have to look at that time for each of the 3 exe files mentioned above, what are the parameters. For the game to be pretty, let's put anti-aliasing (for cons you should know that it will do you in RBR black bands on the road) and anisotropic filtering fully. After this will adjust depending on the performance of your machine.

It is because the resolution of RBR is not the native resolution of your screen and it created this kind of defects. You can edit the file Richardburnsrally.ini (root installation) for varying the Xres and Yres and put the values of your screen (possibly with a ratio of proportion). For example if you have a screen whose native resolution is 1600x1200, you can put these values directly in the ini file. Alternatively, the options in the NVidia control panel, you go to View / Change scaling of a flat screen and you check the "use Nvidia scaling with Raport height / width fixed ". Why must you leave the default richardburnsrally.ini (thus allowing for example 1280x1024 or what you put into the graphics options to RBR).

You can try the first time in a lower anti-aliasing because it takes quite a resource. If this is not enough, try lowering the resolution too. You can also try changing the graphics settings for RBR passing particulate "low" (it also eats fps) graphics or even "low". I have on my fixed a 7300GT, a athlon 3500 + and 1GB of RAM (on XP) and I turn to play low graphics at 1024x768, no anti-aliasing and texture filtering and triple buffering is super fluid. I can put a little anti-aliasing (2x) without it does not bother me but becomes more annoying.