Thread: Need Blackberry Storm 9500 mobile port repair

Need Blackberry Storm 9500 mobile port repair

I am using Blackberry storm 9500 from last 1.5 years but now I am having problem with its port. Due to this problem I am not able to connect it with my compute via USB and also not able to charge it. Right now my mobile is fully discharged and I am force to use Nokia mobile. I need information the where I can repair my ports? I have some important date schedules on my mobile and I want to sync all data on my computer hard drive. Please help me.

Re: Need Blackberry Storm 9500 mobile port repair

I do not where you stay so I cannot help you in detail but I have some online information where you can get help. Try Horizon Wireless services, but its services should be available at your place. Go to its official website and register your complain. They will repair your mobile in just half of coast. Your mobile is already 2 years old so having these kinds of problem in normal. Search its website address on Google

I know that you are not under warranty but still I will suggest you that visit your nearest Blackberry supporting center for help. They can charge you little bit more than some other local repair centers but their services will be best. Go there only because your mobile will be safe there. I have bad experience of local repair centers that destroyed my whole keyboard. So it will be better if you visit Blackberry Supporting center.

If you are just looking for charging point then it is not a difficult job. You can buy its charging port in just $1.79 from some online hardware seller. I have already purchased same mobile port from global direct parts; it is online source for hardware component. To transfer your data on computer you can use Card reader. Take out your memory card and put it in your card reader and plug in computer. Before all this you have to install its drivers on your computer.