Thread: Technical help app err 523 will not boot

Technical help app err 523 will not boot

I am using my blackberry strom phone I am very satisfied with features and functionality provided by it. It was crashed some days back I tried to reinstall the device software but the desk top manager is not recognizing the device. Phone is plugged through usb but it is displaying error as app error 523 on it. I am not able not able to find any solution for this problem I am considering the operating system and the device software both need to be reloaded. So help me to come out of this issue by suggesting the best possible solution.

Re: Technical help app err 523 will not boot

There are many persons facing this problem while working with Blackberry phone and one of them suffer from this is myself. You need to use JL_Cmder to to erase your phone and after that you can load operating system, after you can go for reloading device software and OS. You can go for this to resolve your error problem.

Blackberry strom phone is great phone to have as it provide great features that are advance and help to work faster and with latest software to work with. The error you are getting as error 523 is the reset error, which comes while going for reloading the operating system or data on your phone. You can visit to the official website to fix your problem or get more information on this.

I was also facing such problem with my Blackberry phone when i connected it to computer but i resolved it. In your case it may be problem with usb which is not able to detect the phone properly and you are getting such error as 523 which is a reset error. See if every thing is well with your computer and connect the phone again and then reload operating system and also the device software.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"