Thread: Blackberry storm Display problem.

Blackberry storm Display problem.

Hi i am using the Black berry from last five to six months and it is giving me the best performance and i believe that there is no other phone that is as better as it was But from last few days i had been facing some problem with my BlackBerry Storm mobile phone And the problem is not negotiable the thing here is that i cant help it out, The touch senses of the screen has slowed down and also the pixels of the phone screen seems to me like it is teared, I am not able to view the videos also due to that pixel problem rather i would say that the video quality is too low. Please help me out in this case.

Re: Blackberry storm Display problem.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is something wrong with the screen . I guess the display of your mobile phone is gone and i think that there are ways you can fix it out. The other thing here is that if your phone is in warranty then the company it self will repair the phone and will give you back. So in this case i will suggest you to just contact the service center of the blackberry phone and then just change it.

It also depends on the quality of the video that you are playing , It may happen that the video that you are playing may not be having the high resolution and that is the reason why the pixels of the video. So i will suggest you to just try and play any high quality video and see to it whether the problem still exists or not. If yes then there must be something really serious.

First of all thank you all of you those who considered mu problem and also spent their vital time in giving the replies. So the worry here is that i tried plying a different video and that to of the high quality but the result was the same and i was still not been able to view the better quality of video. What is wrong with the screen, please help me i am worried a lot.

I think that i have a solution for you that can fix your problem permanently what you have to do is just follow the following steps:
    • First of all you need to have a micro TORX screw driver and small needle.
    • So using that screw driver just remove the back cover of the mobile phone of yours.
    • After that you will see the red sticker and under that red sticker there are two identical screws.
    • Now by using the small needle using the needle just take the sticker and just tight the screw that are available.
    • After that the screen problem is fixed.