Thread: Unlocking BlackBerry Storm

Unlocking BlackBerry Storm

Hi i am using the blackberry storm from the last five to six months and is giving me the best performance also it is the best in the business also i am happy that i own blackberry storm and the thing is that it never gave me any kind of problem related to the software or hardware problem. But the only thing that frustrates me is it only usable with the default network or Sim card. Here when i purchased an Blackberry then i got the default sim card of the XYZ company and it is not allowing me to use any other card along with it. Can any one help me out in this to unlock the phone and make it available for all the other network.

Re: Unlocking BlackBerry Storm

It seems to me that you have got board of the same card and to the same network or the service provider is not providing you the proper services, Yes there are ways that allows you to unlock the phone from the default sim card to the others also. There is special code which enables your phone to be available for all kinds of network. what i will suggest you is that some try and get that code and install it onto your mobile phone that will make your phone available for all the network.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you need a change with your Sim card the other thing is that there is way you can do it and also legally, The most important thing that you have to keep in mind is that the service provider of yours, What you have to do is just file a complaint in front of them that you need to unlock your blackberry phone but here the thing is that they will not unlock your phone unless you have an valid reason for it so i will suggest you that just make sure that you have to convince the service provider at any cost, Just give him any valid reason lets say that you are going to abroad and you need to unlock your phone.

I was also facing the similar problem a few days back with my blackberry, I was also got frustrated using the same phone and badly needed a change the other thing here is that i managed to find the code but not in a legal way , I got the unlock code when i jail break my phone, and if you are not interested in doing a jailbreak than just contact any technician who knows about it and get your phone unlocked.