Thread: Blackberry Storm- battery problem

Blackberry Storm- battery problem

I am a regular user of the blackberry phone and recently purchased a new blackberry Storm from a dealer near by my house, the phone was working properly with no issue from last two months. Suddenly the battery of the phone started to drain down very fast and it remains only for 5 hrs.So, what is the problem with the battery, please provide some solution to it; any suggestion will be appreciated on the topic.

Re: Blackberry Storm- battery problem

There seems to be a problem in the Battery of the phone, many a time the battery get drain due to the moisture and due to the water going inside the battery case of the phone. The blackberry Storm has a very good battery life and as you have stated that the battery lasts for only 5 hrs so there is a problem in the battery of the phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The solution available to your problem is that you must change your battery for sure and as you have mentioned that the phone is only two month old so it is in the warranty period. The replacement of the battery is the ultimate solution to your issue and for further help and support contact the customer care assistance of the blackberry.

There is a problem in the charger of the phone due to which it might be not charging properly, so check the battery with the other charger and if then there is a problem in the charger then go for the replacement of the charger and the battery as your phone blackberry storm is in the warranty period.

I have checked the battery and the charger in other blackberry storm mobile phone of my friend and it was working very fine there with the 24 hours of the battery back up. So what is the problem in the phone and what will be the solution to these issue any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

If your battery and the charger is working properly then there is a problem in the blackberry storm mobile phone and as you have said that the phone is in the warranty period then go for the replacement of t he phone,these can be done at the blackberry service center or from the dealer from where you have purchased the phone; these will resolve your issue for sure.