Thread: BlackBerry Storm 9530: Screen lock button not working

BlackBerry Storm 9530: Screen lock button not working

I have a Black berry Storm 9530 touch screen mobile phone. The problem is the lock button for the screen is not working well. I locked it and kept in my pocket but found that the screen is still working, I noticed that it seems to be coincide with the wireless. But don’t know that the upgrade is working or not? I tried to lock the screen, but it does not!!! What should I do to fix it?

Re: BlackBerry Storm 9530: Screen lock button not working

I know there is application, named as “Storm slider” application, it is free. You found that on in the App world. It used for locked the screen. I installed it in my password protected mobile and it works. Even though the mobile is locked I can receive the call. It gives you the escape key to unlock, you just hit it and unlock the screen. Then put the password and make whatever you wish. I hope this application will help you.

In this case some operating systems are works in only one way. The password which is assigned by you may be incorrect(higher security level). Do not forget the password because without this you cannot access the device, but if it happens then flash the mobile or reinstall the operating system. The problem that you mentioned in your post it should be a screen problem. You should check the setting of the screen.

I think the problem is for the hardware, for that first you should check all the setting of your device. And should configure them properly. After that scan the device by connecting with the computer with a update Antivirus software. If you still facing the problem then update the driver of your device, this may be corrupted for long time using. I think it will help you. Try this….
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!