Thread: Acer Aspire 7736g Bluetooth problem

Acer Aspire 7736g Bluetooth problem

I have in my possession a brand new laptop Acer Aspire 7736g. According to everything I have read on the internet, this model has Bluetooth. I would therefore like to use Bluetooth to transfer files onto my phone (an LG Shine Titanium). Only problem I can not use Bluetooth on my PC ... When I press the button supposed to activate the bluetooth (on the left side of my PC), a green message appears : "No Bluetooth device " . I consulted many forums, nothing conclusive, I visited the site of Acer support , and I downloaded a software called Bluetooth_Broadcom. During installation , a message appears: "No Bluetooth device was detected. Please suggest.

Re: Acer Aspire 7736g Bluetooth problem

Be careful though, if not a upgrade kit, The piece does not include the cable that connects the module to the motherboard ;-) Remember to check this detail . Considering the price of the port, it'd be a shame to pay twice. After purchase , remember to ask the technical manual for your laptop model Acer. weapon because of your small screwdriver Phillips , this record will be very useful to remove the laptop . The housing of the Bluetooth chip is on the motherboard, under the keyboard, battery side. We must therefore remove LCD screen , keyboard and unscrew nuts and no less than thirty screws.

Mobility Center also includes Acer-specific settings like Bluetooth Add Device (if applicable ) , sharing folders overview , enabling / disabling sharing service and a shortcut to the Acer user guide , drivers and utilities.

To launch Windows Mobility Center:
    • Use the shortcut key < > + <X>
    • Start Windows Mobility Center from the Control Panel
    • Start Windows Mobility Center from the program group

Explore the edges of mobile computing with a Aspire Gemstone Blue Acer laptop . The Aspire 8920, the first of the 18.4 "Notebook wide screen with full HD 1920 x 1080 * , offers incredible style , power , control , high - definition and sound. The unique style of the Gemstone Blue is reflected in a distinctive color , one that reflects the power, performance and control the Aspire 8920 gives to everyone who uses it. With Intel Processor Technology blue Gemstone has power in abundance. At work the Intel Core 2 Duo lets you do more with less effort, and play it intensifies your experience Digital Entertainment.