Thread: BlackBerry Storm2 number keypad disabled after dialing Verizo or the Voice call

BlackBerry Storm2 number keypad disabled after dialing Verizo or the Voice call

I have a brand new Black Berry Storm2 touch screen mobile with Verizon, it’s just one month after I got a issue. After dialing the Verizon *611 or whenever I calling the voice mail, the number keypad is disabled and the numbers are moved to another location, that I not able to enter the PIN number. Is it a software issue? Tried with the reset, but no solution. Any fix?

re: BlackBerry Storm2 number keypad disabled after dialing Verizo or the Voice call

I think it is definitely a software issue. There is no way to do with the *611 voice call. The drawback is in the keyboard. There is process to able it:
    1. Go to OPTION
    2. Then go to SCREEN/KEYPAD
    3. Select “Portrait View Keyboard”
    3. Then Select the Sure Type.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

re: BlackBerry Storm2 number keypad disabled after dialing Verizo or the Voice call

The memory space option is also a issue for the problem, how much memory you have? May be you are installed so much applications. If your memory free space is less than 50MB then it means that you have too many applications in the, and you have to delete something. You make at least 60MB free space and will found that will fix your problem.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I had a relevant issue with my Black Berry. In my phone after dialing then voice mail, only two numbers and three letters are stays. Any way I found the solution in my desktop in manager, synchronization. Back up the data of your mobile, then restore them. For this you should remove the battery, and wait for a moment, after that again insert that one. Try with this, hope it will help you.

After a process applies the problem is out from my Black berry mobile phone. I done to resolve it by go to option, then security option and then security wipe. I also restored all the data before that, but after that the problem comes back. While I am in middle of the call the dial pad is appeared but after that it vanishes. I choose the switch application from the menu, and the then right back to the phone.