Thread: Blackberry Storm 9520 Blank Screen problem

Blackberry Storm 9520 Blank Screen problem

I bought a brand new Blackberry Storm 9520 touch screen mobile phone. From the yesterday I found a problem on my Blackberry regarding the screen. The issue is whenever I put it on the charge , the screen appears on a black screen. All the buttons working good, the message, emails are coming in normal, but I can’t read them for the screen problem. I am just bothered after using so many trick, anyone here have a solution for this?

Re: Blackberry Storm 9520 Blank Screen problem

I recently had this issue with my black berry mobile phone. I opened the back side of the phone and found there a metal plate, which goes under the screen and a wire pinching to connect from the LCD screen with the mobile hardware. I just remove the small part of the wire that is pinching in the screen, and after that the screen is working well. Try this one it will sure help you, but remember it is a sensitive case, take care of the LCD screen.

I had a similar issue with my Blackberry mobile touch screen. The mobile is on but nothing is appeared in the screen, even when I put it into charge. I search everywhere for the solution but get nothing. After that I decided to do it myself, I just pull the battery inside the battery case. And reboot the device, and it works. This process may fix your issue, try this.

Whenever you put your mobile into the case, there is a magnet inside the case which detects the Blackberry. It will automatically goes into the standby mode to prevent any button of the keypad, if any mistake will happened by you then if you press the lean portion of the device while it is in your pocket. This may be the cause that you found your screen in a black mode.

My black berry phone was also working fine all the day. Used the GPS technique as a modem in my home. After that I leave it for a moment. After coming back I found it appears in a black screen. The call, sms,emails all are coming, but can't access them. Then I pulled the battery, also remove the SIM card and the MEMORY card, nothing happened. Any idea..?

Scan the whole device into your computer with an update version of Anti virus software. It should be a screen problem, but sometimes some faulty firmwares are creating the screen problem. In that case we just consult with the provider and then replace the screen, which is very much expansive. Because of that I suggest you for the scanning, if you not found anything then just replace the screen.