Thread: Missing Wi-Fi on my Blackberry Storm2 9520

Missing Wi-Fi on my Blackberry Storm2 9520

I am having the new Blackberry Storm 2 9250 which I am using from two week only. I have the idea about that my mobile phone is having the feature of Wi-Fi but the problem is that I am not able to find it out. I don't have any idea as I am the new user to this mobile phone and what is the reason that I am not able to find the Wi-Fi on my mobile phone. So here I am looking for the proper guidance about how get solve out my Wi-Fi problem.

Re: Missing Wi-Fi on my Blackberry Storm2 9520

If you will go in the about of your mobile phone then you will find the it is having the WLAN version 3.0.1.123. You can find out the setting of your Wifi in the Manage Connection. You should also make sure that you have not disable the Wifi of your mobile phone by which it would be not found on your mobile phone. The checking of your Manage connection will help you out to find the Wifi problem in your mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It seem that you are having the problem with your mobile phone Wifi for which you have to check that in the Manage connection you have not put it in the off position. When you will turn the Manage Connection on then it will list you with the option of mobile network, Wifi, and the Bluetooth just check the Wifi option and you will find your Wifi on your mobile phone.

You are not able to find out the Wifi on mobile phone for which you can go to the option in the browser configuration and then select your browser as the Wifi browser and then the Wifi browser will work as the web browser and also as the hotspot browser. I have done this in my Blackberry mobile phone having different model number and now its working fine. So you also make a try it might also help you out to get solve out with your problem.