Thread: Blackberry Storm booting issue

Blackberry Storm booting issue

Hello friend,
    I bought a brand new BlackBerry Storm touch phone. The problem is it is not turning on. Sometimes when I plug it to charge, it stays for the 3 to 4 minute, but after that it stops charging. And the white screen is appears with the battery in after that. I plugged it with the USB cable into my computer, but there is nothing happened after connectivity. But the main problem which is happened in last night, when I go to bed, the phone is not turning on, though before that I full charge, still it happens. I am not able to communicate with anyone. Any suggestion…

Re: Blackberry Storm booting issue

I had a similar issue with my Black Berry phone, which was happened for my battery. I thought it was full charged but it was not. So I recommend you to Without pressing any leave the phone into charge for up to 3-4 minute, and then remove the battery, and after few seconds reinsert the battery, and turn on the device. If it boot then ok, and leave the battery for the 100%. Try this one. Otherwise it is sure that the battery is dead and replaces it.

Would like to ask you did you install anything (software), just before you tried for the turning on the phone? Sometimes any software can harm for the damage for the device firmware. Open the battery then again inserts it any try for the connectivity with the computer via USB cable, and full scan the device for the firmware fault. If you found any fault in the device firmware then reinstall the device software.

Mine problem is same, the Black Berry 9500, I tried it to full charge but during that the light is flashing well but actually it not charged. After I remove it up to 20 minute and reinsert it, but still the problem stays. Someone said to me for the battery replacing, but before replacing that I am looking for the solution, anyone is here with a fix for the issue?

If you charging the device via USB cable, then verify the USB cable is securely connected with the USB port of the computer. Try it to connect into another USB HUB in different machine. Also verify that the driver is properly installed I the computer, by the software which is provided by the Black Berry device. During the connectivity make sure that the computer is not in standby, sleep mode or hibernate. Check these it will help you.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever