Thread: BlackBerry Storm 9520 Resetting itself

BlackBerry Storm 9520 Resetting itself

My uncle gave me the Blackberry Storm 9520 mobile phone from Verizon and have done with the resetting of my mobile phone. It was working fine for some days but after some days it start to give me the problem of resetting the phone itself. My mobile phone have the sudden restart without any reason. It happens usually from 2 to 3 times a days. So now I am just looking for the proper solution to get solve out with my problem.
    Last edited by Nappalm; 06-10-2010 at 04:40 PM.

Re: BlackBerry Storm 9520 Resetting itself

If you want to reset your blackberry mobile phone then your need to first backup your contact as during the backup your contacts will be deleted. In your Blackberry device just go to the option then in the security option and then in the general settings press the menu and the wipe handheld it will ask to enter the password then you will be done with resetting of your phone.

It seems that you have not done with the correct factory resetting of your Blackberry mobile phone. So make sure that you have done the clean resetting of your mobile phone and then try to update your Blackberry mobile phone operating system. The updating of your mobile phone will always help you out with the proper resetting to your mobile phone to factory default. So just make the try on updating your OS which might help you out to get solve out with your problem.

I was having the same problem in my Blackberry phone but with the different model number. So in order to get solve out with this problem I did the clean resetting of my mobile phone to the factory default and then when online for the updating of the operating system of my mobile phone and now I am not having any issue with my phone. It working absolutely fine but still you are not able to get solve with your problem then just try upgrading of your Blackberry Storm OS.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 06-10-2010 at 04:41 PM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"