Thread: iBoard and iMat question

iBoard and iMat question

We are already aware about Apple’s designs, innovations and line extension after we saw the Apple iPad, but how about the iBoard and iMat as the upcoming Apple products? I know there are a lot of such people who don't like the way Apple rolls out their products. According to them, there is nothing change in the newer products. Very few changes can be observed in the new model when compared to their original iPhone.

It is expected that the iBoard and the iMat will be similar to the iPad and is another form of tablet computer. Just like the iPad is a bigger version of iPhone, the iBoard will also be a bigger version of iPad. It will have all the functionalities of the iPad and the iPhone but with an impressive improvement in the touchscreen display. We expect the iBoard to have at least a 17-inch display and running on the next-generation of iPhone OS. iBoard is expected to be coming by 2012 or later.

In spite of having such an improvement in iPad and also in iBoard, Apple is also expected to release iMat, another bigger model of iBoard. It looks awesome and cooler. You may consider it as a desktop computer, screen and even TV replacement.

However, neither the iBoard nor the iMat will have the Flash support. But since HTML5 is expected to reach the market until these products are launched, you may won't require this feature any more. It is also assumed that you will not find multitasking feature since you can use more than one application on your iBoard and iMat.

This are all the expectations from Apple in the upcoming year and if you have any other information that do share over here!

Re: iBoard and iMat question

Well I am looking forward for imat and iBoard by apple but really don’t know whether they will match the functionality of Apple iPad. Is there is anyone who have used the same if yes then please let me know or share their ideas on the same. I hope that it will be better and it will maintain the standards of apple.