Thread: Network key to alcatel phone

Network key to alcatel phone

Hello ,hi, Do you have any idea how to unlock phone? I am trying to unlock my alcatel ot-660 cellphone.My phone is lock last no of days and i was asked for the network key.Because of network i can't use my phone.It not supported to the other network so have you an idea where do i find network key? Please reply as soon as possible

Re: Network key to alcatel phone

you want your alcatel phone network key ,you Get to either a mobile phone repair center or network provider with mobile phone purchasing receipt and your id card and they will fix it. So contact with service provider or mobile phone purching center for to solve your problem.Otherwise buy a netwok key from reputed delar
    Last edited by Aandaleeb; 06-10-2010 at 09:47 AM.

There are some company provides services like Alcatel New Models Unlocking Service. This service works for most of the new Alcatel phone models locked to any mobile network.So it help to unlock your alcatel phone metvork key and you can use your phone in any network. It help you.

Unlocking your Alcatel mobile phone handset will enable you to use any networks SIM card in your phone. If you want to unlock your Alcatel mobile phone you need your handsets IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, which can be found by typing *#06# into your phone. Also you will need to select the network operator you are currently locked to.

there is some important notes for you read it carefully. Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Alcatel OT-660 mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Alcatel OT-660 mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.Its true so avoid to enter wrong keys.

There is some point to get key,First Switch ON your Alcatel OT-660 with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM Card that mean to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Alcatel OT-660 is locked to. Then When the message "Enter Network Key" appears, enter the Unlock Code. So it will unlock your phone. try it

You have a alcatel ot-660 cellphone and you want to unlock phone for network. You try to contact with alcatel company and explain your problem they will suggest you what you have to do for that. Otherwise there is another option that you contact with your network service provider or visit on site so you will get the Network key to your alcatel phone.