Thread: HTC 3300 get switched off while on call

HTC 3300 get switched off while on call

I am using HTC 3300 phone which have great features and functionality which to be there is advance and latest phone. Whenever I connect a voice call it gets switched off within few minutes. Also it shows low battery status but when switch ON the phone again after such sudden shutdown, it show battery life more than 60/70%. If anyone having solution for the above problem please post the solution for the same.

Re: HTC 3300 get switched off while on call

Your problem that your phone gets off after your on call for few minutes,One solution you can do is to go for hard reset for your phone to factory setting. Check if your problem is resolved or not before uploading any applications to your phone. If your problem is solved avoid any further applications.

This can be your battery problem so make sure that your phone battery is working fine or might be not fully charge which creating such problem with your HTC 3300 phone. If this is the problem then better you go for new battery for your phone which will make it work perfectly without any fault occurring while using or making voice call.

There can be software failure which creating such problem in your HTC 3300 phone. You can contact to the service center for your HTC phone they will resolve your problem may be its because of software or battery. So Visit to your nearest service center for resolving your phone issue let me know what is the problem related your phone.

If your problem is not solved yet by all the provided solutions then one last thing that you can do is just contact to your manufacturer by visiting official website or contact service center to resolve your problem. This can be the way through which you can have solution for your HTC 3300 phone which creating problem while voice calling.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"