Thread: Convert youtube video's for HTC Touch HD

Convert youtube video's for HTC Touch HD

I am using HTC Touch HD I want to have youtube videos in my phone which is in flv format. I want to have video in the format that are compatible with my HTC Touch HD , so I want to know how can it be done so to have youtube video on my phone and play them. Is there any applicatiion which i can use to convert the youtube video to video supported by HTC Touch HD.

Re: Convert youtube video's for HTC Touch HD

You can have many applications which will help you to convert video from youtube format to the format which is supported by your HTC Touch HD. You can use freeware applications which will help you to convert the videos for your phone and you can play well in your HTC Touch HD phone. Just go for any freeware which is supported by your phone.
    Last edited by Florence_USA; 06-10-2010 at 05:29 AM.

Your HTC Touch HD phone does have built-in youtube video player still if you are not able to play videos on your phone than you can use a PC converter like Free FLV to AVI Converter which will convert videos to video format which will be compatible to play with your phone. So you can go for this solution to make sure your phone play youtube videos.

I was looking for the same thing from last couple of weeks and came across solution as my HTC Touch HD is capable of playing H.264 file nicely. So i just converted the youtube video which are in flv file format to h.264 by the use of video format converter. Since then youtube video's are playing great in my HTC Touch HD phone. So can do the same to play youtube video in your phone.

To play youtube video's in your phone you have load HTC Streaming Media Player on your phone which will allow you to view sites like YouTube and video. After downloading above file you will have .zip file which is a .cab file, just extract this out of the .zip file and then copy the .cab file to your phone. This will help you to play the videos on you phone. So this solution will be feasible for you to work on to resolve your video playing issue in HTC Touch HD phone.