Thread: Cprog.exe error on HTC Mogul

Cprog.exe error on HTC Mogul

I am using a HTC Mogul with WM 6.1 it worked fine but suddenly went off. When i turned it back on it gave me a CPROG.EXE error option comes as send MS information if select yes it comes back to the same page and gives the error again. I am not able to access my contacts and the phone does not work shows no signal but the SMS works fine. It does not receive or makes calls. What can be problem and how can I resolve it to get proper functioning.

Re: Cprog.exe error on HTC Mogul

You can go for soft reset for your HTC Mogul phone this might resolve your problem with your HTC Mogul phone which is running on windows M 6.1. You can try this solution so that you can solve problem of your phone. This will defiantly resolve your problem of phone which will make your phone work in normal way in which it used to work before.

This issue can be resolved if you just try to remove the battery from HTC Mogul phone after which just place the battery and switch on the phone this might fix the problem if it is because of the power which is making you not able to view the contact even though SMS service is working fine.Try this solution to resolve your problem and get it solved.

I was facing the same problem but somehow fix it with the consultant of technical person. But lately i am facing new problem as i am not able to use SMS service which was working before. Cprog.exe error can be if you have try to connect your phone to your computer because of which it is behaving strange.