Thread: Setting IE Mobile browser favorites on WM 6.5

Setting IE Mobile browser favorites on WM 6.5

I am using the HTC HD2 mobile phone for which i have not updated the firmware to the latest one. This phone currently has a Windows Mobile 6.5 operating system and i am using an Internet Explorer browser for surfing through this phone. I want to know that how can i set favorites on this browser?

Re: Setting IE Mobile browser favorites on WM 6.5

Once you have installed an Internet Explorer on your phone then you have to go to that particular website. Now click on the "Menu" and then click on an "Add Folder". If you want to store the same in new folder, you have to click on an "Add Folder and then click on Add Favorite". You can change the folder of your favorite URLs without any restrictions.

Once you have stored the particular website to your Favorite list then it is very much easy to open the favorite website from your phone. Actually you need to open an Internet Explorer and then go to the folder where you have saved your favorites and then simply click on the link which you want to open. Your browser will get redirected to the same link.

I have saved some websites as my browser's favorite page on my Windows Mobile but now i guess it has became little bit pain for me to find out the perfect one. Actually i have saved many links and i don't want to remove any of them. Is there anyway by which i can organize the saved favorites from one folder to another one.

I want to tell you all the guys that the Windows Mobile version very much like any other windows operating system as per its look and feel. Which means that you explore the things on your phone in much better way. You need to just explore the folder where you have saved this favorites and then simply paste it in the desired folder. Now you may check about the same changes from the browser.