Thread: Can i use bsnl gprs on iphone?

Can i use bsnl gprs on iphone?

Hello guys, I am using an iPhone which has a SIM card of an Airtel. I am not having any problem with this phone neither with the service of an Airtel. I just want to ask you guys that would it be possible to use the BSNL GPRS on this phone? What settings i have to do for using it?

Re: Can i use bsnl gprs on iphone?

I have worked for the Vodafone for only one months but i have learnt it there all the network provider goes through the BSNL network for providing any service in an Indian Telecom Industry. But it does not mean that you are directly in contact with the BSNL network. All the plans and every service on your phone would under control of an Airtel.

I do not think you can use the BSNL plans through your Airtel Mobile phone as an Airtel won't be allowing your device to do so. As you have to bought an Airtel connection on your phone, You have to use all the Airtel Internet plans only on your phone. No other would be working. Still you may confirm about the same from the Airtel Customer Care. Dial 121 (Toll Free).

For using an Internet plan of BSNL, You have to use the BSNL network on your iPHone after which only you can use the BSNL's best plans. I would like to suggest to change the network plan from an Airtel to the BSNL so that you can use its great services for an internet usage. But make sure that your phone is under the list of phones for the same.

I recommend you to call to the customer care of BSNL and have discussion as you can have a BSNL GPRS on your Airtel phone or not. If so then you may ask about the procedure. I know that it would be bit difficult for anybody to make them understanding what you are exactly looking for after waiting for such a long time to get connected with them.