Thread: Sharp YO-390 Organizer problem

Sharp YO-390 Organizer problem

I was being using the elder thing for several years. Good tiny organizer, but nowadays when I go through an address, it turned off as normal it was, then an hour later on turned it on and get this type of error message on the display screen "Data has been damage Press Y to clear the entire memory." I have a fresh backup but then also I have lost some addresses. Anyone have ever gone through such kind of case please suggest me if you have any solution for this? Any help regarding this topic may be appreciated? Thanking you.

Re: Sharp YO-390 Organizer problem

It seems that you have lost the data from your PDA (Personal digital assistant) to recover the data you can go for the manual of your PDA. You have to reset your PDA unit and have to follow the manual of the same PDA. There are many inputs code for doing the reset of the Personal digital assistant.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The similar problem has happened with me. But unfortunately, when I have altered the computer system this last years back I had faced the problems in backing up to the sharp so I may be SOL in trying to reinstate with current data in it. If anybody have information of any other way to recover data straight from the Sharp YO-390 that is present the error message.

You can go for the most excellent software solution to use RuppLynx. You can purchase the most recent version from official site. There are used to be a position at rupp.com where you will able to download a prior version without any cost. I think that the official site will help you to remove the problem of the error.