Thread: Nokia NTH theme files download

Nokia NTH theme files download

I am a great fan of the Nokia phones and recently purchased a new nokia 6230 phone from the Nokia priority store near by my house. The only problem with the phone is that it does not support a number of the format for themes so what should i do and which is the files format that nokia phones supports any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated by me.

Re: Nokia NTH theme files download

As you have mentioned that you are using Nokia 6230i phones then the .nth files will be used for the themes in the phone. These files only work with the nokia phones and you will not be able to install any other theme file for your nokia phones, so you have to stick with the .nth file as nokia phones only supports that.

It is not a good option for me because i loved the themes in the Samsung mobile and wanted to install in my Nokia 6230i phone but that is not possible as you have mentioned above. So please provide me details about the .nth files and from where i can get then and install it in the nokia phone.

The most easy and ultimate solution to these issue is that you get the themes from the nokia website. First you have to go to the nokia website and then go to the applications section and select the Themes option from there. After that select the themes that you want and also see the preview ans click on the download link to get the themes, it will be in a zip file extract it to use in the phone.

First you have to download the themes files from the nokia website which will be in the zip format or in a winrar format file. You have to extract it by using the winrar application which is easily available and after that transfer the files to the phones. Then right click on the icon that is the theme file and select the install option to use the theme and your file will be applied to the phone as a theme.

There are a number of the sources available from where you can obtain the themes for the Nokia phones which are in the .nth files. The best option is the nokia website or thee area number website in the Internet which you can find in the Google search and download from there. The other option is the Nokia priority center and the service center from where you can get these, if then too there is a problem then you can contact the customer care assistance of the Nokia for further help and support.