Thread: Cannot answer call when key and screen is locked in Nokia E6

Cannot answer call when key and screen is locked in Nokia E6

From last some months I am using Nokia E6 mobile phone and it was working absolutely fine. Suddenly it has started giving me problem. Now I cannot receive call when screen and keys are locked. Every time I have to first unlock the phone from lock switch and then only I can receive call. I don’t know what is wrong with it. please help me to fix this problem.

Re: Cannot answer call when key and screen is locked in Nokia E6

First thing I will tell you to solve this problem is to turn off auto lock feature from your Nokia E6 mobile phone and then you have to turn it back on. After doing this your problem might get solved. You should first go to the main menu and then you have to select setting. Now after that you have to go to the phone and then choose security setting. After clicking on security setting you have to turn off auto lock feature from there. After that you have to turn that on again and then check whether you are able to receive calls or not? According to me after trying this solution your problem will get solved. if after trying this solution also you still face problem with receiving calls in your Nokia E6 then let me know.

i will suggest you to try basic solution first you should connect your Nokia E6 mobile phone with your computer and then you have to take backup of all the data. After that perform factory reset in your mobile phone. after performing factory reset in your Nokia E6 mobile phone you have to check whether you are experiencing same problem or not? Most of the time this type of problem can get solved by resetting the device.

I am also using Nokia E6 mobile phone and I am also facing problem while answering call In lock mode. I have tried all the possible setting in mobile phone but after doing that also I am still facing same problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting my Nokia E6 mobile phone but after resetting my phone also when I am having same problem. If anyone has solution regarding this problem then let me know.

I was also facing same problem and it get solved automatically. First i tried to solve this problem in many different ways but after doing that also I was still experiencing problem. Now after that I have use my headphone for some time and once I removed that from that time problem get solved. problem might be occurred due to bad contact or something like that.

If none of above solution helps you to solve this problem then you should contact Nokia care and then discuss about the problem which you are facing with your mobile phone. now after that they will check your Nokia E6 mobile phone and provide you solution.