Thread: Photon+ Error 720 on Vista

Photon+ Error 720 on Vista

I have been using the Photon+ from quit sometime in my Laptop which is Dell studio 15 with Windows XP as operating system. My photon+ was working great till it was Windows XP when I upgraded my operating system to Windows Vista it start creating problem while working and come up with the Error as Error 720. I don’t have any idea what is it related to and how can I fix it, So if anyone have any solution for the same can help me to fixed it up.

Re: Photon+ Error 720 on Vista

This error might be because there is no PPP Protocols configured on your Laptop. Your Dialup Networking through Tata photon+ may be not able to negotiate a compatible set of network protocols that are specified in the Server Type settings. So you can check if this is the issue behind it and to resolve it just change the server settings.

This error is defiantly not related either to your Laptop or your data card but it can be because of the connection problem from tata indicom side. I suggest you to just contact to to Tata ti resolve your issue of error 720 its better to call Tata and get your problem resolved from there side itself. So you can go for this option if you can not able to fix it by visiting online.

As you were using photon+ in your Dell studio 15 which works on Windows XP operating system which is older version of windows operating system. Windows Vista is latest version than the XP so you are getting problem with your photons + because there might be not sufficient setting done on your laptop to work with photon+. So check for the setting which are require to perform work with your photon+.

I was also going through such problem when i upgraded laptop operating system from Windows XP to Vista. I tried many thing but didn't get any solution for the problem related to error 720 appearing, so decide to downgrade operating system to previous one as Windows XP using which i never got any issue while using Tata photon+.