Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Screen Comparison: Super AMOLED vs AMOLED vs LCD in extreme light conditions

Portable Devices

Old 05-10-2010

Screen Comparison: Super AMOLED vs AMOLED vs LCD in extreme light conditions

I want to buy a new mobile phone. I am looking mobile phone which provide me better display that in every condition. I have heard there are many type screens are available in different mobile phone. Thatís why I want to know what is the difference between the Super AMOLED, AMLOED and LCD. I want to which display better. Somebody please help me.

Old 05-10-2010

Re: Screen Comparison: Super AMOLED vs AMOLED vs LCD in extreme light conditions

New Super AMOLED screens provide superior image quality with colors more vivid, brighter and less surface reflective. Moreover , in regard to touch screens , Super AMOLED allows a better reactivity reducing the space between the sensor and display. And if the Samsung Wave displays a thickness of just 1 cm , it is partly with the new AMOLED screen technology is super - Cell or AMOLED which, further improve image quality , reduces the thickness of the screen.
Old 05-10-2010

Re: Screen Comparison: Super AMOLED vs AMOLED vs LCD in extreme light conditions

The new type of Super AMOLED screen , developed by Samsung , offers unparalleled performance and unmatched ease of reading . The overall image quality was improved, improved color rendition thanks to increased brightness and contrast levels ever achieved. Moreover , the thickness of these screens has been reduced to less than 5 millimeters. The touchpad is actually built right into the screen and not on an additional layer, as is the case on all phones.
Old 05-10-2010

The AMOLED technology is based on OLED ( organic light emitting devices ) . One of the benefits of AMOLED lies in its management of black: black pixels are not colored , but extinguished . Double advantage: the black is really black and then the battery is less demand (in case of majority black background of course) . But the drawback is Industrial production is recent and the providers fail to provide the requested rate of deliveries by manufacturers like HTC .
Old 05-10-2010

Super LCD is an evolution of LCD displays that we know. Best viewing angle, better contrast, better color , etc. ... But the constraints of consumption remains the same ( although it is better optimized). HTC claims that this technology equals or exceeds the AMOLED . But it seemed difficult for the manufacturer to say something else!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,