Thread: Firmware Update for K750i

Firmware Update for K750i

Hello,
    I am always in search of the update on my K750i mobile phone, can any one tell me when it launches the Update Service on your computer through a software, whether at a time when there is a progress bar and if it rises to 100 % and how long approximately the firmware update takes place. Any information is appreciated. I have never updated the firmware before this. Thank you for your help.

Re: Firmware Update for K750i

Always the same, although I have everything I delete records of transfer with RegCleaner trace , I uninstall the drivers for the phone but nothing to do always the same message, in fact what is the number of the version of your firmware?

I managed to start up the damn software by cons it told me that I already have the latest firmware as I have R1L002 and when I look on the forum I see that the latest version is R1DB001, I do not know if this is true. What should I do now. Thank you for your help.

f your K750 is a customized version SFR may be that your log is the latest version validated by the operator and that is why you can not update it. Wait for confirmation of members more aware of validations to be sure of what I say (it seems to be the most logical explanation) The differences between the versions are really enlarged and the latest version was quite doubtful even invisible on what it could be brought improvement .. the only thing I noticed is the decrease in the volume of a square walkman (new mandatory standard)

It is not possible legally to put an old firmware on your phone (on which you will find on this site only legal methods). Best in your case is to see once you have your phone if it behaves normally and there is no bug. In this case not bother to change, especially since the last update does not add much, except for small problems.