Thread: Where can I find simple ringing ringtones?

Where can I find simple ringing ringtones?

I am having the nokia mobile phone in which I need to get the simple ringtones. I just don't want to any music ringtones and it should be the ringing ringtones for the mobile phone. So, I need to know from where I could find out the free ringing ringtones for the nokia mobile phone. I am just looking for the proper guidance to get solve out with my problem.

Re: Where can I find simple ringing ringtones?

As you want to get the ringing ringtones for your nokia mobile phone then you just need to get the Polyphonic ringtone which is just having the loud ringing ringtones for the mobile phone and you can just get this type of ringtone from the website of ringtones4all where you have to download the ringtone without any sign up or registration on the website. You can make a visit on this site it might help you out to find out some good ringtones for your mobile phone.

I am also having the Nokia mobile phone and its Nokia 6630 and I was also searched a lot for some simple ringtone but not able to find the correct website but then one of my friend suggested me the website of justringing and on this website I was able to find the some basic ringtones for my nokia mobile phone. This site help me out to get the simple ringtone so just make the visit on this website it might help you also to get some good ringtone.

I am also the Nokia phone user and have good ringtones for my mobile phone which I usually download it free from the website of mobiletoones on which you have to simply first register yourself and then click on the download tab and select the ringtones which you want to get for your mobile phone and then you can choose your Nokia mobile model number and download the ringtones. The ringtones found on this websites are having good loud sound quality and you will surely like the various ringtones found on this website.

You can also try to make your own ringtones for your mobile phone. You just visit the website of the wikihow and the select the category of How to make ringtone and then just follow direction of creating your own ringtone according to the website instruction. You can also match the pattern of the ringtone with your country style of ringtone. The ringtone made on this website will sound you like an alarm which is loud and clear.