Thread: Issue on iPhone 3GS model after upgrade 4.1

Issue on iPhone 3GS model after upgrade 4.1

I have a Apple iPhone with the iOS latest version. And recently update the software with the iOS 4.1 version in my 3GS mobile phone. There was a lot of problem in my phone regarding the screen then also the software, every function was not worked properly, after that I update the firmware and then for the few days it works but after that I back to its problem. The wifi is also not working well. Is there anyone with the same experience with the 3GS? Any suggestion will be appreciated…

Re: Issue on iPhone 3GS model after upgrade 4.1

Did you install any software recently, make sure that the device is not affected by any firmware issue. Scan the device in the computer with a update Anti-virus software and then again try to reinstall the software. If you still facing the problem, then I suggest you to go for the drivers of the hardware. Update the driver software then try to update the firmware of the device. And then you try to access all the functions of the device.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Follow the steps to fix the problem, you may get a help from the steps:
    1 Go to Setting of the device from the menu.
    2. then General and then Reset option.
    3. Reset the total network setting from the existing one.
    4. Check whether the device showing the wifi or go to the Blue tooth address.
    5. Then go to setting then general and after that scroll down to the wifi address of the Blue tooth.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

1.Restore the software of the iPhone or iPod touch, for removing the data on the device.
    2. Install the iTunes.
    3. Synchronize the previous setting after restoring the device. Like mail settings, text messages, notes etc.
    4. Go to wifi setting of the device(Settings > General > About and scroll down to Wi-Fi Address or Bluetooth)
    5. Hit ENTER or click to OK.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I hope this will works in the wifi, while you using in the device. First you should verify the range of the wifi that you are using. Make sure that the router and the cable or the modem should be connected with the power unit and switch on. Also check whether the other devices are able to connect with the wifi network for accessing the internet. Upgrade the firmware of the router. Check the sources. These are very much essential for a wifi connectivity.

Similar issue with my iOS 4, before upgrading into this version the device was working smooth in 3GS. But now I am facing the problem in unresponsive touch screen. I have to wait for a long to get the response after done any kind of finger operation. The previous cause for the upgrade is my device was did not respond after plug in to charge. I vanish after the updating. Icons are sometimes replaced from their own location. Any suggestion regarding the problem, will be greatly appreciated.