Thread: samsung corby SCH-F339 CDMA

samsung corby SCH-F339 CDMA

I just bought Sansung corby SCH-F339 and i am unable to direct search contacts in my phone books. For searching i need to manually scroll. Can any one knows what the problem is and do you have any solution to this? And if possible please post themes and games and some applications for SCH-F339.Thank you in advance.

Re: samsung corby SCH-F339 CDMA

I did not understand your problem. have you contact to samsung help center?Better you contact the samsung tech support. They will provide you some valuable information to solve your problem.I think you need some technician to solve your issue. So it is better to contact them and get your issue resolve as soon as possible.

I also have samsung F339 and downloaded games and it work fine. I have the complete list of java application for samsung and they work 100%. I have tested most of these games and they all are running nice. You can download the games from rapidshare or other website and you will get hundreds of java application for samsung F339. hope this will help you to enjoy playing games in your samsung f339.

I am also looking for the games. I got the wallpapers for it but unable to get games for my samsung F339. I try some games but not all java games run on this corby, only few games are running. Does any one know from where i will get the games that are compatible for this samsung model? I also want to download 3G star mobile wallpaper. I am unable to play some games that come with it. Does any one has keys for games that came with it? Thank you in Advance.

The Samsung Corby CDMA lacks a lot of feature that are present in GSM versions of Samsung. In CDMA all widgets for facebook, twitter are mere url shortcuts rather than applications like in GSM S3650. So it is not comfortable for anyone who wants to use this phone for social networking. In Samsung CDMA music player plays songs in alphabetical order rather than track number which will result in pain for music lovers.

I am also using the same Samsung model. The games I downloaded from net are installed successfully and they are running fine. I have downloaded themes and some cool wallpapers and all this are supported in this device. So I will suggest you try to download those games which are compatible with Samsung F339 and see all those game will run nicely.