Thread: Nokia 3500C: How to change the security code or locked code?

Nokia 3500C: How to change the security code or locked code?

I have a Nokia 3500 classic mobile phone. The features are the very good. All the functions are working well. Yesterday when I remove my SIM card it prompted me for the PIN code and the security code. I tried with the default security code (12345). But it does not work. Does anyone help me to how the security code will change ?

Re: Nokia 3500C: How to change the security code or locked code?

Do you forget the password that you saved for the mobile? If yes then, there no other way to get the security code. For that You have to flash/format the mobile firmware. After that you will got a fresh phone with set any password. There you can set a new password or use the default password that is provided in the mobile phone.

The security codes in the mobile are for the restrict the mobile for the unauthorized using. Mobile operators are provided the code for the lock mobile by the owner in case of the theft. However you can change or modify the code by your wish. The operators provide the code according the clause of your contract. Then provide the code through SMS or over call. In the certain countries the phones are automatically locked if the user crossed the certain period.

The mobile phones are available in the market with the security code, which is sponsored the mobile operator. On the other way, using in any other network is limited. The PIN code is offered by the operator for the secure service of the SIM service, which is used to lock the SIM. It is a securable service for prevent the unauthorized access.

The PIN stands for Personal Identification Number, is the password for the SIM card. You can choose it to switch another network depending on the mobile function. There is another code which is known as PUK, this is used if you entered the PIN code wrong more than three times. This code is only provided by the supplier.