Thread: Motorola H700 driver

Motorola H700 driver

Hello,
    When I watch a movie, the Celsius H700 or DVB-T Stick watch a program, it happens that after a few minutes of H700 freeze. The sound that was just issued, is constantly repeated, and the machine can be issued to any further action. Only a hard-off, as I firmly believe that the switch will help. I tried to get at NVidia for the chip 880 a newer driver but the driver is not accepted, although he was released specifically for the NVidia chip. I think the vendor Fujitsu-Key is not entered in the setup.ini. Where can I get it more recent driver, as the graphics driver of the H700 is 9 months old? Does anyone have any idea what it could be that the computer freezes?

Re: Motorola H700 driver

I agree with this problem. Me too freezes the system constantly. Completely sporadic and not dependent on any one application. How hot should the notebook up, or what values are normal? Support has no solution and is not willing to replace the device. Very disappointing support. I recommend no more. Someone knows more?

Have you set a screen with the name of the driver that are installed. Still has the newer is also not accepted. Although I was going well (uninstall - install) as in the said. This probably think that this is present pure mismanagement. Just do the following and see if this works.

I try to connect my laptop to internet via my mobile as Motorola L7. I have the USB cable to phone. I do not have the corresponding driver for the computer recognizes the mobile. Please some one answer my question. Thank you in advance

I have a computer desktop machine and a motorola l7 with the cable but I did not arrive, has to connect my cable to make enlargement and it seems that we can have access to the Internet over this but its does not like to know if the drivers can replace the installation CD. I am going with the correct procedure, if no then please guide me with the correct. Thank you.