Thread: How to deactivate flight mode from Micromax mobile

How to deactivate flight mode from Micromax mobile

I am having the Micromax mobile phone. I do not know what wrong has happened to it. The phone is switched on, but I cannot make or receive a call. All the other functionalities are working well. Can you all please tell me what is wrong with the mobile phone? I have turned the phone on and off many times but yet cannot make it work. What is the problem with the mobile phone, has anyone ever come across with this kind of situation.

Re: How to deactivate flight mode from Micromax mobile

Well my friend according to the description that you gave me I think that your mobile has switched to the flight mode. In the flight mode you can use all the functionalities of the mobile phone, but you cannot make or receive the call. All you need to do is go in the settings section of your mobile phone and get yourself out of the flight mode. Hope that you will not have the problem in doing this thing. If you come across the problem then you can post it here.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Well at first I was thinking of something else, I was thinking that something bigger would have happened that may be causing the problem, but after the post from Gonzo, I do think that this could have been because of the Flight Mode. It is not that big issue. You or someone from your family or friend must have switched on the Flight mode. In the Menu option you will find the Settings, then there you will find the Dual SIM settings option. You will have to choose the perfect option there.

Thanks for the reply. I went to see the Dual SIM options that you were talking about in the Settings of the mobile phone. I really thought that this will really solve the issue. There I found four options viz. Dual SIM open, Only SIM1 open, Only SIM2 open and Flight mode. Except for the Flight mode I selected all the options but yet it did not solve the issue. Please can you all suggest what in addition to this should I need to do.

It is really weird that you cannot get the thing work from this. If you want you can seek help from the tech – support of the Micromax and I am of the opinion that they are the only one that can get you out of here. Please when you be asking there help please give all the information of the things that you did, so that they can think from all the possible side and give you the solution. Also when you will get that please post that to me.

If at all, all the suggestions do not go in your way then I would suggest you to go for the Master Reset. Please do this only if you do not have any option and you are at the edge of visiting the Micromax Service Center. Please do make a back – up all the data, before you go for the Master Reset. At first try the Soft Reset and if it does not make the difference then you can go for the Hard Reset. Hope that this will help you to get out of the issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Sorry but I could not wait for the solution to pop up. So I went for the Master Reset and I was really happy that the Master Reset helped me get out of the problem. I made the back – up of all the data of the mobile phone and after that tried the Soft Reset. Luckily I got it solved in the Soft Reset and I was happy that I did not have to go for the Hard Reset. Thanks a lot for the support and the suggestions.