Thread: Bypassing windows 7 password acer aspire one

Bypassing windows 7 password acer aspire one

I have brought the new laptop of Acer Aspire One in which I don't have the disc drive. I have gone out of station so i was not able to use my laptop and now I am not able to remember my password. I am having the Windows 7 install in my laptop. So now the problem is that I don't know that how I could bypass my Windows 7 password due to which I am not able to log in my laptop. I just want the know the proper solution in order to get solve out with my problem.

Re: Bypassing windows 7 password acer aspire one

You can try to pass out the Windows 7 password by just trying the simple trick for which first you have to turn on your computer and as you see your Windows Login screen then just press the clrl+alt+del button for twice and you will be able to see the Classic Login Box where you will find the Administrator and the password field where you have to type the username in the administrator field and keep the password field blank and then press Enter. It might be that you just bypass the Windows 7.

If you have forgotten the password for the Windows 7 then try out to get it with the default Administrator account which is not having any password but if you are not able to do it successfully then you just have to get some Windows password Removal tool which can be used by using the USB drive. I will suggest you to get the Windows Password Key 8.0 which is one of the best tool in order to reset your admin password and it is one of the safe solution to reset your admin password.

I was having the same problem with my Windows XP and to get solve out with this problem I just have to restart the computer and then press the F8 button then go in the Windows Advanced Option and go in the Safe mode and press enter and after that select the Microsoft Windows XP eddition. In this setting you are only able to use the keyboard so to choose the option by using the arrow key. There you will be able to find the Admin password reset so just try to reset the password from here.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It seems that you are looking to remove your windows password for which you have to create a bootable USB flash drive and download the Windows Password Key 8.0 and then plug it in your computer it will be automatically open in your windows and then by default with will browse for the windows password image file and then just burn the Windows Password key file will be extracted and the iso image file will be copied on the USB drive and the next time you will able to login in your windows.